Translate

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Loving In Time, is finally lovingly here!

Big proud and cheesy moment that I had my promotional books this morning! I am so thrilled that the first step has been accomplished and it's been forever to achieve!

Pic of me feeling achieved:

So, what next? Well... this is where the second hurdle comes into it. The sales coupled with, the reviews. Now, I got good notes and bad notes from Wattpad and I agreed with most and argued with others, but I have put up all of the good ones on my website, here so feel free to have a look.

I'm not saying I'm the best author/writer and I know that my book isn't for everyone, but I am saying that I am one of the most determined and stubborn people to see this through from start to finish. I've gone through hell and back with my writing, I truly have. The road to publishing is not a smooth one, it's not a short one, it's one that takes forever, that ages you, that weighs you down, that kicks you when you've tripped up, but you just have to pick yourself up, brush yourself down and carry on writing!

You can pre-order a copy of Loving In Time here.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment