Translate

Friday 15 July 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2...I spill the tears...

Well guys and girls, I saw the film, I cried like a wimp, I got angered at some scenes, I was annoyed at the near end and I would see it over and over again.

Being a complete and utter Harry Potter nutter, I feel that I should warn those who haven't read the books...you won't understand it. No, really, you won't.

It's not that I think you are incapable of understanding the complex storyline that Rowling has created, but from all of the books, the detail that the films have missed out, you could not possibly understand the true meaning behind the end film(s) if you have not read the books.

For those who have read the books, good luck if you haven't watched the film. The soundtrack to the film is just amazing and I cannot stop listening to it. Also, I have purchased Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows wii lol, so guess what I'm doing in my spare time when I'm not reading, writing or going to work? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment